Firestone Idle RPG
Firestone Idle RPG takes place in the fantasy world of Alandria, in which hosts of the undead and orcs have regrouped to plunge the empire into chaos. This time they take advantage of the great power of the Firestones. The king asked you to gather a group of heroes around you to stop the enemies, bring the firestones to you and save the kingdom.
1. Heroes - Heroes are the champions of the realm. They are separated into classes (Warrior, Mage, Priest, Druid, etc.) and Specializations (Damage dealer, Tank, and Healer). Each hero has unique battle abilities that can be activated by using the hero resource (Mana, Rage, or Energy).
2. Party and Battle Formation - Like in all classic RPG games, you can assemble a party of 5 heroes to fight for you. In the party, you need to deploy the best heroes and classes as the battle formation of your party is essential to ensure victory.
3. Gear - Your heroes are as strong as their gear! Find and equip your heroes with the best gear. Upgrade its rarity and enchant it to make it more powerful.
4. Guardians - Guardians are divine creatures. Angels and Dragons that you control to destroy your enemies! Unlock guardians and evolve them so they can reveal their true power.
5. Map - Send your squads into multiple types of missions and claim unique rewards as you free the land of the evil forces.
6. Town - In the town, there are several buildings. Each one is a unique mechanism that you can unlock to expand your gameplay. The Alchemist, Library, and the Magic Quarters are just a few of them.
7. You can also research the ancient knowledge at the Library, conduct alchemy experiments, trade with the exotic merchant, collect firestones and start over via the Prestige mechanism to progress further, and use the in-game chat feature.
Developer(s) & Publisher(s): R2Games
Tags: rpg, idle, adventure, fantasy, fighting, action, multiplayer, clicker