Community Rules & Guidelines
CrazyWare Rules and Guidelines
Welcome to CrazyWare Arcade! Please take a look at our rules and guidelines. These apply to all areas of CrazyWare Arcade, including the store, game ratings, discussions, and comment sections.
When providing feedback, posting information, or discussing a product that is listed on the store, please make sure you are being relevant, constructive and polite (whether it’s positive or negative). Developers take feedback from all kinds of sources into account, even though they may not have the time to respond to every post or question.
When posting comments, always be respectful and civil. Don't be a jerk to others. There are real people behind the screens, and your words and actions can affect other people.
Please note that we reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or merge any content at any time if we feel it is inappropriate, abusive, or incorrectly categorized.
Please obey the following rules:
- Do not attack, harass, or insult other members
- Do not abuse, or encourage abuse of the comment flagging system
- Don’t abuse, or encourage abuse of the game reporting system
- Don’t abuse, or encourage abuse of the content reporting feature
- Do not post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, e-mail, phone number, etc.)
- Do not post spam, or re-post modified or deleted content
- Do not abuse, or encourage abuse of the rating system (i.e. “dislike-bombing” a game)
- Do not impersonate other users
- Do not create multiple accounts (there are a few exceptions, such as family members, friends, or co-workers connected to the same network, or if you have lost access to your account and created a new one)
- Please be civil, mature, and respectful
- Please report users who are not complying with the rules and guidelines
Do not post any content on CrazyWare Arcade containing the following:
- Inappropriate or offensive content (porn, anything else that's NSFW/not safe for work, etc.)
- Discussion of piracy, including, but not limited to:
--Key generators (or “keygens”, for short)
- Cheating, hacking, game exploits
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, raffling, selling, advertising, referrals
- Racism, sexism, ageism, and other forms of discrimination and bigotry
- Abusive language, including swearing
- Drugs and alcohol
- Religious, political, and other provocative or “prone to huge arguments” content
No Backseat Moderating
Backseat moderating is when people who aren’t moderators try to enforce website rules. If you see someone breaking the rules, report them by clicking the report/flag button or simply ignore the offensive post(s), content, thread, or review.
Please don’t try to enforce website rules, unless you’re a staff member. Let us do the moderating.
Reporting comments, games, and other content to the staff
If you see a game, comment, image, or other content that is in violation of the Rules and Guidelines, please report the comment or item by clicking the flag/report button, or clicking “Report this Game” next to the game.
You can also report people by clicking “Flag as inappropriate” next to their comments.
Repeat offenders of the rules and guidelines listed above will be permanently banned from CrazyWare Arcade.
The banning of a user may be temporary or permanent, depending on the severity of the violation(s). For example, impersonating/posing as other users will result in a permanent ban. Posting comments or content pertaining to illegal activities will result in a permanent ban. Creating multiple accounts will also lead to you getting an infinite/permanent ban (though this can be appealed, under certain circumstances; see above).
IP address bans may also be issued, especially under extreme circumstances. For instance, if someone is creating 70 alternate accounts, and breaking many of the rules, their IP address will definitely be banned. Another example is numerous people at home, work, or elsewhere deliberately posting racist, homophobic, disturbing, or provocative comments and/or content, and bullying other members. A less extreme example is someone who is trying to evade a ban.
Last modified: 1/29/2021